Our Studio is open Wednesdays and Fridays 10.30am – 3pm. Everyone Welcome!
You are welcome to visit at other times as I am generally around and always happy to open up, please text me on 07775 501068 and I will confirm.
Our newly extended Studio is open, and we’re really excited to be able to welcome you back to Whistlebare.
If you would like to see our gifts, yarns and the animals in their paddocks then come and visit our Studio@Whistlebare.
You are always welcome and there is no obligation to buy.
The studio at Whistlebare is within sight of the glorious Cheviot Hills of Northumberland National Park. Just 8 miles from Lindisfarne, 25 miles north of Alnwick and 10 miles south of Berwick upon Tweed the studio is well located for you to visit whilst exploring the beautiful Northumberland surroundings. Please see our ‘Contact‘ page for a map and our post code. We can always guarantee you a warm welcome, and in the winter a fire will be lit to make the studio lovely and cosy.
- Whistlebare’s own luxurious yarns dyed by hand here on the farm.
- Brightly coloured wool blankets woven locally from Whistlebare’s own yarns.
- Hand Cranked Mohair Socks in many styles and sizes.
- Hand Cranked Mohair Scarves and fingerless mitts.
- Cushions, tea towels and wooden badges.
- Whistlebare pin badges
- A wide range of knitting gifts from Emma Ball Designs, including Sheep in Sweaters and Puffins.
We hope to see at the Studio one day soon.